Angel number 1 appeared on my doorstep with this stunning bouquet of sunflowers and an encouraging note. Coming from such a remarkable woman as she is - the note was quite overwhelming! Thank you, Angel number 1.
Angel number 2 is a fellow cancer survivor. When she heard that I was going through breast cancer, she wanted to come and talk to me. She has been done with treatments for about a year. She is the same age as my daughter Sarah and we've known each other since she was a little girl. Her visit reminded me that I am very blessed. I don't have little children who require my care whether I feel good or not. I'm not dealing with the forced onset of menopause - 20 years before I should be. I WILL have hair again. Thank you, Angel number 2.
Angel number 3 came to bring me a small gift - because she thought of the movie "Pollyanna" and wanted to cheer me up! Isn't that "ironic"? If you don't understand, go back to my blog posted on May 20. There is a scene in the movie where Pollyanna's friend takes her to play a trick on an old curmudgeon-y guy who has a reputation for meanness. Of course, they get caught and hauled into the house. Pollyanna turns the whole thing around and makes a new friend -- The man has several lamps made of hanging crystals. Pollyanna convinces him to take all of the crystals and hang them around the room, anywhere sunshine will hit them. The room becomes full of rainbows, the curmudgeon-y guy has his heart softened etc. etc. Anyway, my angel friend brought me a crystal of my own that I can hang in my window and have my own rainbow!
No comments:
Post a Comment