As you've noticed - I've changed the name on the blog. We are
going back and not
looking back. I've donated wigs to the cancer center, returned scarves and hats to wonderful friends, and buried deep all the booklets, papers etc. that I've collected over the past 9 months. Whenever I see something that needs to go with us - I drop it in one of five suitcases. Are we completely ready to fly out? No - there are things we need to use/wear between now and then. Are we close? Yes. This is what our bedroom looks like:

And this is what my stomach feels like:

These are all of the over-the-counter pills we need to take with us. I'm still waiting for the prescriptions to be delivered - YIKES!!
We sure will miss you! I hope you have a wonderful time. Maybe someday, when you return, you'll be able to help with our group. We love you, and wish you the very best! Be safe!
ReplyDelete-Kara
Lifting Hearts Support Group
Thank you, Kara - I would like to help with the group when we return! You guys have blessed my life so much - I'd like to give some back. :)
ReplyDelete