So, okay, the bone pain lasted 4 days instead of 2 this time and I think I napped more during the day than I ever have since starting chemo - but I had treatment number 7 today and life is good. My dear friend, Penny, came and stayed FOR THE ENTIRE TIME [well, she actually ran to the store for a minute] but - really? Wow - she is amazing. Another one of my angels.
You know how when you start remembering and acknowledging blessings in you life - you suddenly have a perfect memory?! Well, I need to add several more angels to my previous list of angels. See above for one. An angel made Kent and I sandwiches when we went to sit by the Provo river last Friday. An angel shared a Magnum bar with me because she knows I love them. An angel keeps me supplied with library books and movies to pass the low times. Many angels have brought in meals so I wouldn't have to cook right after chemo. I've had phone calls, visits, notes, anonymous gifts left on my door step. ANGELS, ANGELS, ANGELS!!!! Thank you to all of you -- known and unknown. I am so very blessed and a lot of those blessings are coming through you and because of you!!
Had a really nice visit with our son Jonny - he was in town for the weekend. It has been awhile and it was so good to see him happy, and clean! Love you, son!!
My brother Ed called the other day. I love him so much and wish he lived closer so we could spend time together. Love you, Ed!
Went to dinner with my wonderful daughters. I ALWAYS enjoy being with them and love that they love to be with me! Love you, girls!
We get to spend the weekend at LouAnn's cabin - can't wait. We always have so much fun and it is so beautiful up there. Thank you LouAnn for being so generous - love you!
We had a fun neighborhood dinner in front of the Galbraith's house. We have such a cool neighborhood. Thanks Galbraiths - and I LOVE my neighbors!!!!
Funny story to end - I have an appointment with the radiologist in a couple of weeks. His office sent me a "medical history" form to fill out and bring with me. - I've filled out dozens of these things - why can't they just share??????
Anyway, one of the questions on the form "Have you ever been exposed to toxic chemicals?" !!!!! Are you KIDDING???
Have a great weekend all my angels!!!
Nancy, what an angel you are!! We are going to skype call you to your phone - when you get back. Are your numbers still the same? We'll give them a try sometime next week. LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Sharon
ReplyDeleteSharon - sorry - I haven't checked the blog until today. The only number we have now, is my cell phone - so skype won't work :(
ReplyDelete