Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cabin get-away

What a great weekend we had!! Lou Ann's cabin is next to Solitude in a lovey, shady grove next to the river. Awesome!! Basically, this is what we do at the cabin:
play games
eat
play more games
take turns in the hammock with various mixes of children
eat
Dwight & Jenny do a treasure hunt for all of the kids
play even more games
eventually go to sleep at night and begin the routine again the next morning. :)

Kent and I were able to go on one walk in the woods but then the bone pain kicked in. But, here are a few beautiful flowers that we saw on the walk. I've also included photos of the cabin experience! I didn't get pictures of all the kids yet, so I'll post some more later!





Below is Kent with Max [3] & Jackson [12]:

This is Aspen [9]:


This is most of us playing a game:


Haley [5]:

Lexi [5]:

Kent:

Skylar [4]:


No comments:

Post a Comment