I was hoping to have more pictures - but not yet. But I did think of something that I wanted to share. I was a little bit concerned about how the grand kids would react to me without hat or hair at the cabin. Here is what I discovered: Haley and Lexi, both age 5, were very interested in seeing me without a hat. Haley liked to rub my head and they both spent quite a bit of time removing and replacing my hat.
The first time I took off my hat [actually, Haley or Lexi probably took it off :)] Max, who is 3 said:
"Hey, you're bald, just like me." He never gave it another thought after that!
Ethan, who is 8, was telling me about something and he suddenly just said, "Ok, this is freaking me out, could you please put your hat back on." :)!
Ah, the wonderful innocence of children!
No comments:
Post a Comment