Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The few days before surgery

It has actually been a lovely couple of days! Sweet sisters from the ward came on Monday and cleaned my house! Angels. Today, another angel came and helped me begin unpacking the storage area and catch up on all the news I've missed while in Jerusalem. I had lunch with several MORE angels who wanted to listen to and cry and laugh with me. This evening I get to spend time with 2 of my angel-daughters! Thank you to all of those angels and to all of you other angels that I know are praying for us and exercising your faith in our behalf. I had my blood work and EKG today, I have my arrival time for surgery tomorrow - 9:00 am, and I've received a healing blessing by my sweet husband and a dear friend and neighbor! I am ready. I'll let you know how things go. love you all SO much!!! - and if you know of someone who hasn't got this blog address - give it to them, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment