Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday Cancer Walk

Three of my daughters and I did the "Making Strides for Breast Cancer" walk on Saturday! We did all 5 miles in about an hour - woo hoo!!!!

The walk was held at Liberty Park in Salt Lake. First we checked in and we each wore a sticker "In Honor of . . . . ." This is what my 3 girls put on theirs. :)


"Lifting Hearts" is the name of my support group and they made these shirts for us to wear.
After we checked in we wandered around a bit and I got this free hat and medal because I'm a survivor. :)




This is us before we walked:



This is along the way!



Since we finished much sooner than we had anticipated, we all went breakfast together. Yum!!
Thanks for the wonderful morning, girls - I love you all. You are awesome!!

1 comment: