Friday, October 21, was a fun day. Well it would have been better if I could have gone to hear Kent's presentation in the BYU special collections library. But, I was getting ready for a grand kid Halloween party. Kent, of course, did great even without me there but HE missed a really fun party. :)
I may or may not see them on Halloween, so I had them come in their costumes. Pardon the "aren't my grand children cute?" moment as I share their pictures:
Ethan, age 8
Aspen, age 9
Haley, age 7 [Friday was her birthday!]
Max, age 3 [my choice for a picture was blurry, or back of head!]
Of course we played games: This one was a relay race. They had to pick something off of the plate and completely eat it before they could run back and tag their team mate. Jackson and Crash are concentrating on chewing!
After all of the games, we had treats!
Saturday was another fun day. In the morning Kent, Penny, and I decorated the front of the house with things from our garden.
Kent and I were given tickets to BYU's football game. So we spent the afternoon there. It was a beautiful day and we had a good time. The picture is actually of our son-in-law, Dave on the chain gang.
I think I may have overdone things a bit. I started not feeling well at the game. We left just a bit early and I came home and slept. This morning I feel much better! Awesome weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment