Wednesday, October 19, 2011

RADIATION DAYS LEFT: NONE!!!!!!!

I AM FINISHED!!!!! Everyone at radiation was so excited for me - these are my new wonderful friends - all gave me hugs and wished me well. Thanks to all of you for your kind and excellent care.


These are my main therapists - love these people:
Brooke, me with my certificate and sparkling cider, Brooke 2, Gary

This is my sweet doctor - Dr. Clark, who gave me a hug before I left. You are wonderful, Dr. Clark!

This is Liz and Vickie, my awesome nurses. They loaded me up with creams etc. to help heal my burns! Thanks you two!!


I'm a real "red-neck"!


Here is what happens when I leave my camera unattended! I am behind those closed doors getting radiated - they're playing! :)

"Self-photo" - can you tell? Dr. Clark is pretty tall and their first try pretty much cut his face in half. This one is a tad blurry - but he's mostly there!


The perfect end to a great morning - lunch with friends! Aren't they beautiful? From left around to right: Penny Bird, me, Yvonne Harrell, Becky Buckwalter, Pam Hassinger. Love you guys! I totally forgot to mention those beautiful flowers - from Becky. Thank you so much. All of you MADE MY DAY!



1 comment:

  1. woot woot!!

    also, Brooke was your therapist? so weird! she went to Cherry Hill, Lakeridge and Mt. View with me!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete