I liked this one because it turns into a boat!
I could see myself driving this one:
Or this one - the doors slide in and out and their is a convertible top too!
These were Kent's favorites:
Anyway, we had a lot of fun and then drove on through the city to our hotel. Here are some pictures of downtown Amman. I actually took more, but they didn't turn out -- taken through the bus window, at night.
Here is the outside
Here we our in our cloaks
Inside
This is our doctor and his wife.
The next stop was at the Citadel and a museum there.
This is from the top looking out over Amman.
And this
On the citadel
Two of our service couples, and our guide Yusef.
Church
Shops around the church courtyard
More church
Miniature jug, representing a woman: Middle Bronze Age. Found at Jericho
This was a popular stop where Kent explained one of the artifacts.
Not just any artifact, but the original source of the 3rd chapter of his dissertation. The tablet next to my head!!!! :)
Chapter 2 has already been moved to the bigger museum.
Those are sheep on the hillside
There is still quite a bit more on this day - I think I will continue tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment