I am glad for whomever invented these marvelous creations. They will cure ANYTHING that ails you! I was introduced to them while living in Jerusalem. I believe Penny Bird met them in London. They have now made their way to Utah County! They come in a variety of delicious flavors. Walmart and Macey's people, Walmart and Macey's!
I am SO glad that I live where I do. You know how warm and beautiful it was on Saturday? Well, my neighbors spent part of it working in OUR yard. Thank you to Bishop Caldwell and his son, Ben, for edging our lawn - this has actually been done over a couple of Saturdays, because they did every edge in the front yard! Just because they can.
Penny and her Dad planted flowers in our garden by the drive way. Rebecca and David Cameau donated the rocks for the edging, and Katherine Cornwall and Penny Bird laid the rock edging. Just because they can. I couldn't even talk to them about it without crying! Thank you, thank you, thank you to my wonderful friends and neighbors - you are the best.
I am glad for my Jackson sisters. They drove down to Orem today and we all went to lunch together. They are, everyone of them, amazing women and the best part is that we all enjoy being together! Love you all!!! {And we missed you, Vicki}
I am glad for events like weddings, that give us a chance to see friends we never see otherwise! Thank you to the Galbraiths for hosting a lovely reception and providing us with an "excuse" to catch up with old friends!
If anyone would like to add their own list of "glads" - feel free!!
I am glad to have an additional 5 sisters who love me and how we can love, laugh and support each other! I was glad to be able to drive to Orem to have lunch with all of you and I love do to the "lunch" thing and get caught up!
ReplyDelete