Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day One


Here's us just before the drive to the airport.
All 5 suitcases weighed in at 50 lb. or less , yea ! Fortunately, they didn't weigh our carry-ons. :) The flight to Jerusalem - HOLY COW!!!!
Our Atlanta connection was supposed to leave at 10:15 pm. We took off at 3:15 am! The good thing ? I met a very nice Jewish woman who gave me her name and telephone number in case I ever get to Tel Aviv. The next good thing ? It was bedtime when we arrived at the Center!
We have arrived and the adventure has begun!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, I'm so glad you are doing this blog. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite Nancy! I'm so excited to hear about your daily doings and inevitable adventures! We miss you guys already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe all of that luggage fit on the motorcycle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't imagine that you have survived the jet lag yet!!! We are not getting any younger! I am so thrilled for this wonderful experience in your lives right now. May the Lord bless you every single day.
    I am thrilled with this technology that can connect us throughout the world... you in Israel, your family in the United States, and we are in Brasil. I love it! Do you know about Skype? We can talk/see our family through the internet with our webcams and micrphones... for FREE!!!
    We love you and we are thankful for you. Best wishes, Donna Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all the pictures and notes.
    When a person flys you can expect delays. The one you had was a bit to much.
    I pray that these next 2 years will be a very enjoyable time for the both of you.
    Will e-mail more later. Love Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you made it safely. Be careful of those chairs!

    ReplyDelete