Monday, February 20, 2017

Grandma's February Girls' Party

This year's theme - pajama party! Pajamas were required.



The table:

The kitchen:

I used daisies for my centerpieces:





And each guest received either an Aloe or an English Ivy Plant as their party favor. If you put these in your bedroom, they are supposed to help you sleep better! :)


 Our lunch was chocolate milkshakes and fruit salad in a waffle cup. And . . . . . 


everyone made their own pizza rolls:



Our craft? Dream catchers, of course!!! Thanks Becky!




The final projects - well sort of. I know many went home and did some touch up!

You always have to have a less than normal picture too!!!


Here are some of the final, final projects: 




We had so much fun. I look forward to many more of these to come! Happy dreams to my favorite girls! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment