Friday, June 29, 2012

VACATION!

Our first meal in the states - bacon, meat and cheese!! :)





Whenever I post pictures of our out-of-country field trips, I include street scenes. Well, we're out-of-Jerusalem - so here you go:




lunch :)



Welcome to Utah






I didn't realize how much I missed the mountains until I saw them again!






Bridal Veil Falls


You know how I often give you blurry pictures out of a bus window? Blurry picture out of a car window!


We spent the day here: 


These little white flakes are ash falling from the sky. Sanpete county has a lot of wild fires!! :(



This car belongs to Dave & Jan Peterson - they were so kind to let us borrow it while we are in Utah! Thanks again!!!!


Best way to enjoy the mountains - and it was SO QUIET!!



 Wild Turkey




 As you can see - We are having a great time! More pics to come.






1 comment: