Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day - a little bit late ;)

I found these heart doilies in my office filing cabinet, so I hung them in front of our apartment doors.
On Valentine's Day morning we awoke to find that we had been "heart-attacked" by the students. All of the faculty/staff doors were covered in the same way. In fact, now that I think about it, so was the Oasis door, the security window, the 7th level office, and a few walls and railings throughout the Center. It was really fun!

This is a close-up of just one message. Kent often refers to places, movies, or events as "the 4th most amazing" or "coolest thing in the world." Hence, the heart below:
The other 3? Me, the grandkids, and his Harley! :)

Look at this beautiful valentine. My visiting teacher made this for me!


Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment