Saturday, November 27, 2010

Untalent show

This is our Nursing faculty member and one of our students. They whistled 2 hymns. :) This is the Judd family doing "Do you want to buy a duck?" It started with the girl in black on the end and each person along the line asked the same question. Then the blonde on the other end would respond and the answer would get passed back down the line. It was very charming!!Especially with the little bitty one there with the microphone!

This is the Muhlestein family. They've got the words to their song on the milk jugs. It was funny!See the rest of the explanation below:



We had an informal talent show. Anyone who wanted to participate could. I don't know which I liked better, the "un"talents or the 2 emcees that introduced the show. They had so many funny lines, jokes, songs etc. They did "My Little Buttercup" from "The Three Amigos" -- not anywhere near as good as the one done in 1997 with Jonny and Alex in the cast!!!!



We had a student who played the guitar and sang a song -- "I don't want to be alone for Christmas. But it's better than being with you!"



Both faculty families participated. One did a pirate song complete with props, the other did a funny "Do you want to buy a duck?" skit.



I think my favorite was a student who sang a song to the "snack bar" boy. She talked about how she knew he loves her because he gives her the big size candy bars!