Monday, July 23:
So two "Bs" down [Baby & Battlefield] one to go. Yea right. Technically I guess we actually got 2 Bs for the price of one - just not the one we had hoped for [Bear]. We drove to Yellowstone today and took the Beartooth Highway [that's 1]. That was the most beautiful highway I have ever been on. We took all day and just enjoyed the drive and stopped along the way whenever we wanted to.
We spent the night in Canyon Village in Yellowstone. It was so pleasant outside that we played cards out on the patio until it was too dark to see! Awesome, awesome day!!!! [even without the Bears] 😀
So two "Bs" down [Baby & Battlefield] one to go. Yea right. Technically I guess we actually got 2 Bs for the price of one - just not the one we had hoped for [Bear]. We drove to Yellowstone today and took the Beartooth Highway [that's 1]. That was the most beautiful highway I have ever been on. We took all day and just enjoyed the drive and stopped along the way whenever we wanted to.
This one just took our breath away, because we had no idea, until we got out of the car, that the lake was there!
Look how deep the snow gets in the winter:
I think we were obsessed with the snow because it was such a pleasant change from the heat of Orem!!
Speaking of Orem [or I-15 or Colorado etc. etc. etc.] - there is no escape!
Look at these gorgeous wild flowers!
Does this look kind of like a bear's tooth?
Our destination
Second B of the day: Buffalo
AND more construction
Our last site of the day.
We spent the night in Canyon Village in Yellowstone. It was so pleasant outside that we played cards out on the patio until it was too dark to see! Awesome, awesome day!!!! [even without the Bears] 😀


No comments:
Post a Comment