So, I took my grandsons target shooting on Thursday! Shocker, I know. Thank you to Darrin Mellor, who made it all possible and was a great instructor!!!!
Here they are waiting while Darrin shows Ethan how to load the cartridges. Couldn't hear a whole lot - which was a good thing when the guns started firing.
Ethan loading bullets, Max supervising.
Jackson went first with rifle number 1:
Then Ethan - who out-shot all of us!
Third came Crash:
Then Max:
I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity! All of mine were to the left of the bulls eye - [at least I was consistent!!]
Then we moved to a more serious gun - bigger and LOUDER! Luckily, the target was also bigger so we all hit the paper at least. :)
Ethan went first this time
Then Crash
Then Max
I didn't know they videoed me.
I also don't know why I don't have a picture of Jackson shooting the second gun. Sorry, Jackson!
Here are all our shots.
Max took this one home. I forgot to photo our individual charts. oh well. After an hour, everyone was ready to go, except Max. He absolutely loved it and wanted to keep shooting. On the way out, as we passed all of the cases full of guns, Max said "When I get old enough, I'm going to get all of these guns!!!" Sorry mom.
Here they all are - armed and dangerous.
Of course we went to dinner after. Chick-fil-a. I forgot how much boys can eat - I made several trips to the cashier until they were all full!!!
I had such fun - I love my grandsons. Thanks, boys, for going with your old Grandma. And thanks a million to Darrin!! I don't know how I will ever repay you!
No comments:
Post a Comment