Thursday, May 29, 2014

Catch-up Collage

 
Before today's posting of our road trip I have missed several other events. Here is a smattering of pictures:

Aspen, Ethan, and Haley took part in a play at their school. The name - "Hamlet, Zombie Killer of Denmark"!!





Our grandson, Jackson, became an Eagle Scout. I've never been this close to an eagle before:







So proud of you, Jackson! [Isn't his mom a beauty?!!!]


I had an activity day with most of the grand kids. They made Easter people and cookies - it was actually quite a disaster.

Easter Sunday ties

Easter Egg hunt

We are dividing the candy up evenly between all of the grandkids. {And eating the ones we like the best in the process!}

Aspen was in her Middle School choir. The teacher told the class, at the beginning of the term, that they could either do the concert Karaoke style or one of them would need to find a pianist. Aspen found me. :) It was a lot of fun - and they even gave me a "special thanks" on the back of the program.


I accompanied the last 3 songs before the solos

Here we are perfoming
 
Grace was our conductor. Sorry for the scary zombie eyes - not sure how to fix that!!!
 
 
 
Aspen sang a solo in the song "Clarity"!
 
After the concert the choir presented me with flowers, a card, and my favorite candy! Wow!!!
Add caption
 

No comments:

Post a Comment