Saturday, October 12, 2013

Making Strides for Breast Cancer

Today has been a wonderful day! Today was the American Cancer Society's "Making Strides for Breast Cancer" walk. All of my daughters were able to join me. We even had our own team, complete with T-shirts. Thank you to Becky and her friend for those!!!

Of course, after getting up early to do the walk, we had to nourish ourselves with a delicious breakfast and then we got to visit Becky's almost-home!

Here we are just before the walk. We all had pink ribbons in our hair - thank you Becky. We also wore signs on our backs giving the name of the person we were walking in honor of - that would be me! As a survivor I also got the lovely pink banner. :)

Here is my beautiful daughter, Becky.

These are our adorable shirts!!!

This is shortly after the beginning of the walk.

At breakfast with Ashley & Sarah, 
,
 & Jenny & Becky

Perfect day! How I love being alive. How I love the Fall. How I love my girls!!!! :)

1 comment: