This is my office -- my home away from home [away from home]. We have a field trip tomorrow, so this morning I printed out faculty names to put in the buses, sent an email to faculty/staff who will be going, to remind them of time and what they need to bring, and made reminder posters to hang at each level for the students. I also had one of the faculty come in this morning who would like to take part of his family on the Egypt trip that begins in a couple of weeks. I need to check with those who schedule rooms/make passport lists etc. and the money guy to see if I can change the numbers at this point.That is what I do. Plus Primary -- I'm trying to get it staffed! I'm busy.

This is a lovely fountain that is on the 6th level. This picture is taken from level 7, as you can probably tell. There used to be quite an ugly fountain here -- this is nice change! Plus, I love the sound of a fountain.
This is one of many mosaics, that have been discovered here in Jerusalem and lent to us to display in the Center. They hang over most entrances and across large areas.
This is the same mosaic in it's grouping. It runs along the wall over the staircase going up to the 7th level.
This is the administrative offices, also on the 7th level. We have 3 assistants who sit in the front here. A Palestinian Muslim, Malak Sharaf, an Israeli Jew, Yasmin Confino, and another Palestinian who just began working here, Mona Hamuri.
Surrounding this area are offices for the faculty, our finance guy, Ghalib, our Director, Eran Hayet (Jew), our associate director over security and travel, Tawfic Alawi (Palestinian Christian), and :
the Associate Director over academics, Kent. This is his office.
the Associate Director over academics, Kent. This is his office.